Peter Gordon, CEO, Payment Relationship Management (PRM)
Live online November 29 at 1:00 p.m
In this live interactive session, Peter Gordon, CEO, Payment Relationship Management (PRM) will discuss the process financial institutions can adopt to grow their customer relationship through electronic payment channels.
Peter will explain to Financial Institutions the process to grow customer relationship through electronic payment channels.
Join this session to learn how to;
* Understand – initial assessment of data maturity and payment product maturity
* Gather – gather payment details, customer profiles and products
* Standardize – create a standard view for all channels and relationships electronic payment channels
* Analyze – identify any gaps in payment products or optimal payment mix
* Recommend – prescriptive recommendations of what you need to do grow and continually report on to grow your customer relationship through electronic payment channels.
About the presenter;
Peter is the CEO of Payment Relationship Management (PRM)
PRM is a Payment Consulting and Analytics Firm
PRM Analytics Improve payment efficiency with one centralized view of all payments. While PRM Consulting provides strategic insight, management needs to lower payment cost and grow customer relationships through increase use of electronic payment channels.
Peter has 30 years of experience in financial services with payment leadership roles at MasterCard, Santander, FIS, and RBS Citizens and industry leadership roles at eCom Advisors and the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Steering Committee and Board experience at The Clearing House and First Commons Bank. He is widely recognized as a leading strategic, entrepreneurial global expert in payments and banking. Peter also will be releasing his book “Payment Relationship Management” in the Fall of 2018 that outlines how financial institutions can grow their customer relationship through electronic payment channels.