Influential Payments and Technology Industry Executives to Lead Industry’s Trade Association
WASHINGTON, D.C., December 19, 2017 ─ The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), the global trade association of the payments technology world, today announced the election of its 2018 Board of Directors, Officers and appointments to the Presidential Advisory Council.
“ETA’s 2018 Board of Directors reflects the depth of the payments technology industry. ETA’s 500 member companies are the world’s most innovative payments technology providers and financial institutions, enabling seamless and secure payments for merchants and consumers,” said Jason Oxman, CEO of ETA. “We are excited to have these industry leaders represent the interests of ETA’s diverse membership and lead our industry into the future.”
“I am thrilled to begin my term as Chairman of the Board and President of ETA.” said Tim Tynan, CEO, Bank of America Merchant Services. “Volunteer leaders from across the payments technology ecosystem are transforming this dynamic trade association into the hub of our industry. I look forward to working with my fellow industry executives to strengthen ETA and our industry during this exciting time of innovation in payments.”
ETA’s Board of Directors includes the Executive Committee, Directors, Presidential Advisors, and Payment Network Representatives.
ETA’s Executive Committee for 2018 includes:
- Tim Tynan, CEO, Bank of America Merchant Services – Chairman of the Board and ETA President
- Kevin Jones, President & CEO, Anovia Payments – President-Elect
- Christine Lee, Senior Leader BIN Sponsorship, Vantiv – Treasurer
- Guy Harris, President North America, Elavon – Secretary
- Jeff Sloan, CEO, Global Payments – Immediate Past President
Two new Directors were confirmed by member vote to a two-year term on the board:
- Joe Mach, President, Verifone North America
- Neil Randel, CEO, First American Payment Systems
Continuing service on the ETA Board as Directors in 2018 are:
- Dan Charron, EVP Global Business Solutions, First Data
- Eric Dunn, CEO, Quicken, Inc.
- Eric Hoffman, Director, Head of Channel Partnerships – Apple Pay, Apple
- Steve Klebe, Business Development, Google
- Philip McHugh, EVP & President of Merchant Solutions, TSYS
- John Priore, President & CEO, Priority Payment Systems
- Julie Pukas, Head of US Bankcard and Merchant Solutions, TD Bank
- Elizabeth Ryan, EVP, Wells Fargo Merchant Services
Appointments to the Presidential Advisory Council of the ETA Board:
- Souheil Badran, President, Alipay – Americas, Ant Financial
- Ray Gary, CEO, iDonate
- Reetika Grewal, Head of Payments Strategy and Solutions, Silicon Valley Bank
- Joe Kaplan, CEO, Sage
- Dan Rosen, General Partner, Commerce Ventures
- Drew Soinski, Managing Director, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Derek Webster, CEO, CardFlight, Inc.
- Ben Volk, Director, Global Payment & Acceptance & Customer Experience, Amazon
ETA Board ex-officio members include the following Payment Network Representatives:
- Deirdre Cohen, VP Head of FI Acquirer Partner Sales, NA Merchant Sales & Solutions, Visa
- Janet Estep, President & CEO, NACHA
- Josh Goines, Senior Director for Global Business, PayPal
- Joel Henckel, Senior Vice President – Group Head for Emerging Verticals and Acceptance, Mastercard
- Ed Jay, Executive Vice President for Merchant Services – Americas, American Express
- Amy Parson, Senior Vice President, Head of Global Acceptance and Customer Experience, Discover
- Larry Wang, Chief Business Development Officer, UnionPay International