New suite of features provides additional payment options for customers and merchants both online and in-store
- Account Updater: When customer payment information is placed into a merchant’s vault, Account Updater verifies that the system of record contains accurate payment information for Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover®. This automatic process simplifies back-office operations, reduces the number of declined transactions and extends the life of recurring payments when card numbers change.
- CAT Kiosks: Merchants can now make full use of unattended, computer assisted terminal (CAT) kiosks to offer products and take payments anywhere their customers want to shop and buy, while reducing wait times in checkout lines.
- Dynamic Descriptors: Merchants can now submit unique business names and MCC codes for each transaction, providing customers with richer detail on their receipts, invoices, and monthly credit card statements while minimizing confusion, service expenses and disputes over returns.
- Quick Chip Technology through Windows IPC: Worldpay Total now fully supports Quick Chip technology, a chip card payment processing upgrade that significantly decreases in-terminal transaction times for merchants using Windows platforms.
- Digital Wallets: Online shoppers can now check out faster on any device and pay securely with just a username and password using Visa Checkout®. Worldpay Total will soon support additional digital wallets, including Masterpass™ by Mastercard and One Touch™.